Volunteer project. Lunch will be provided.
Please email a Headshot, a demo real (if you have one) and acting resume to: [email protected]. Doesn’t have to be professional.
-Cast and crew are required to frequently wash their hands with soap and water.
-When in the office or on set, everyone must aim to maintain a 6-foot (2-metres) distance from other
-Producers must provide the following to their set:
○ Disposable disinfecting wipes
○ Plenty of soap and water
- Commonly used surfaces should be wiped down before each use.
- Maintain consistency with crew positions (e.g. only camera operator will touch the camera).
- Minimize crew around the camera while the cast is on set.
- Sets, props, wardrobe, workstations, and other commonly touched items should be disinfected
- Actors must always have a mask on when the camera is not rolling. If the camera does not see the
actor's face then masks must be worn.
- No crew member should be near cast, unless they are part of the Hair, Make Up, Sound, or Wardrobe
departments. Everyone should be masked and gloved when near talent.
- Prepping your set for covid.
- Find a staging area.
- Gear must be locked in a separate space (Max 2 occupancy).
- Green room for actors only (can be outdoors).
- Set up space outdoors for the crew to remain while not actively working.