Due to the fact that this is a student project. The only compensation will be a credit in the film.
Contact Jacob Gervais Miguel - [email protected]
Cast and crew are required to frequently wash their hands with soap and water.
● When in the office or on set, everyone must aim to maintain a 6-foot (2-metres) distance from other cast/crew members.
● Producers must provide the following to their set:
○ Disposable disinfecting wipes
○ Plenty of soap and water
● Commonly used surfaces should be wiped down before each use.
● Maintain consistency with crew positions (e.g. only camera operator will touch the camera).
● Minimize crew around the camera while the cast is on set.
● Avoid craft services, crew provides their own meals to ensure their own safety.
● Sets, props, wardrobe, workstations, and other commonly touched items should be disinfected frequently.
● Actors must always have a mask on when the camera is not rolling. If the camera does not see the actor's face then masks must be worn.
● No crew member should be near cast, unless they are part of the Hair, Make Up, Sound, or Wardrobe departments. Everyone should be masked and gloved when near talent.
● Prepping your set for covid:
○ Find a staging area.
○ Gear must be locked in a separate space (Max 2 occupancy).
○ Green room for actors only (can be outdoors).
○ Set up space outdoors for the crew to remain while not actively working.